It’s not been an easy decision, as Wolverhampton Homes is such a fantastic place to work, but I need to move on to the next phase of my life!
I do feel a massive sense of pride in what we have achieved at Wolverhampton Homes over the past decade:
- Our customers are more satisfied and performance is very high
- We got our three stars with excellent prospects for improvement – leading to the £300m decent homes programme
- We became a Times Top 100 employer and a Stonewall Top 100 employer
- We built the award-winning LEAP programme
- We made our workplace and our service fairer and more diverse
- We became recognised nationally and are in the top 50 housing organisations
- The Council gave us a new 15 year contract and our partnership could not be stronger
- We are set to deliver additional services by the end of the year, and are already building new homes
- Tenants can be assured we give value for money and have a secure financial future
- Our response to fire and other safety issues is second to none.
The recruitment for a new Chief Executive has started, as has the hunt for a new Housing Director to carry out the strategic job at the council. The two new heads will work very closely together to ensure that the really effective partnership between Wolverhampton Homes and the Council continues.
I know that will be the case and I’ve got a few more months before I say farewell, so until then “yakında görüşürüz”.